Thin Oxytocin Molecule Earrings
- A thin, delicate, elegant version of the oxytocin molecule.
- The molecule is approximately 2 inches in width and it is micro thin (the thickness of cardboard)
- The molecule is made of silver plated steel and hangs from a sterling silver lever back ear wires.
- They are packaged in an elegant glass topped, black box with a velvet insert and informational card
- A beautiful gift for the right person who prefers delicate, science jewelry
Details: These are our elegant, thin, oxytocin earrings. Wow, these are amazing. We love how the oxytocin structure looks as an earring. Anatomology takes pride in designing each and every one of our products. We make things in a style that we personally would wear. It took us a long time to make this oxytocin molecule because we found the structure to be a bit large and heavy for our taste. We decided to use a technique to make this beautiful molecule into a design that was thin and elegant. The molecule itself is only about 2 inches across and it hangs from a sterling silver lever back ear wires. It is important to us that you are aware of the thin, delicate structure of this design because we truly strive to satisfy every buyer. The molecule is made of steel and then plated in silver. It is gorgeous, but it is thin and should only be purchased by people looking for a thin version of the molecule. As with all of our jewelry, it will be packaged in an elegant black plastic box, with a velvet foam insert and a silver card/decal that states the following: Oxytocin is a peptide hormone and a neuropeptide. It has been found to be involved in social bonding, reproductive behaviors in both males and females and childbirth. It has been associated with trust and touch.