Customer satisfaction is important to us!
As such, we offer a 30-days Return & Exchange Policy as per the following terms:
- If a product gets damaged or was faulty upon a delivery - we offer 100% refund.
- The 30-days Return & Exchange Policy begins the day the item was received.
- Our return policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have passed since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it, returned in it's original packaging, accompanied by proof of purchase.
- For returns, please email email@example.com with the subject 'Returns' and include your order number, name and the reason for the return.
- We will then provide you with instructions as to where to send returned goods.
- Customers are strongly advised to get proof of postage when returning goods to avoid 'lost package' situations.
- Please note that customers are responsible for shipping costs of returned items.
- When a returned item is received and inspected, you will receive a confirmation email, notifying you about the status of your refund.
- If your refund is approved, it will then be processed and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original payment method shortly after.
Situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable)
- Book with obvious signs of use.
- CD, or DVD, that has been opened.
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
- Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
- If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
- If you still have not received your refund, please contact your credit card company to discuss it's processing status, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
- Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
- If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sale items (if applicable)
- Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
- We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com.
- If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
- If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will only send an approved refund to the original purchaser.
- To return your product, first email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will provide you the address of your closest return centre.
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
- Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
- If you are shipping an item/s valued over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.