The Amazing Squishy Brain
- Includes an anatomically correct model shaped from a real human brain!
- Intricate pieces allow children to assemble and reassemble the brain like a puzzle
- Explore the inner-workings of the human brain with the 24-page illustrated book included with the model.
- The squishy components make learning fun and interactive!
- Discover the natural wonder of the human brain!
- Stem focus: anatomy and biology
- Ages 8 and up
- Hands-on anatomy reinforces learning.
- Anatomically correct model, shaped from a real human brain.
- High-end brain model with relative squishy brain pieces.
- Puzzle-like assembly that's squishy!
Details: Build a brain and then pick it apart with this sequel to our best-seller—the Squishy Human Body. This anatomically correct model, complete with moving mandible (jawbone) and squishy plastic brain and eyes, makes for a realistic experience of our body's gray matter. If you think about it, it's really a no brainer! Read all about it! Kids get ahead of the pack by taking them on a tour through the sense, movement, memory, emotion, decision-making, and automatic functions like breathing and digestion. Phenomena like brain freeze and notes on how and when things go wrong are also explored. Fun activities, too! Includes: • 9-piece transparent skill that fits together at the sutures • 8 squishy brain parts • Squishy eyeballs • 4 vertebrae pieces with spinal cord • Skull base • Tools: forceps, scalpel, and tweezers • Skull map • Brain blister with labels • 32-page, fully illustrated book SmartLab Toys manufactures toy-plus-book products that entertain and educate through hands-on exploration for children ages 4-12
Package Dimensions: 13.5 x 9.9 x 2.6 inches