Freud Pill Box - Compact 1 or 2 Compartment Medicine Case
Brand: The Unemployed Philosophers Guild
- Features an image of Freud himself, along with a speech bubble reading, "Don't forget your meds."
- A fine chrome pillbox with a high-gloss image, and reliable spring latch clasp to keep your meds safely inside.
- Has two compartments, or the divider inside can be removed making one large compartment for your pills.
- The container is 2" in diameter (across), and 5/8" thick. It fits perfectly in your pocket, or in a purse.
- Click on "The Unemployed Philosophers Guild" near the product title to see more smart and clever gifts. UPG truly has presents of mind.
Details: Now you can have Sigmund Freud around to remind you to take your medication thanks to the Freud Pill Box. This handy, pill box features an image of Freud himself, along with a speech bubble reading, "Don't forget your meds." When you press the button, the latch springs open to reveal compartments for your Paxils, Klonipins, Welbutrins, or any other sort of pill. The Freud Pill Box doesn't actually speak, so if you hear it talking to you, then perhaps you've missed a dose of something or other.
Package Dimensions: 3.5 x 2.1 x 0.7 inches